• 5 nights First Class hotel in Havana with buffet breakfast daily
• Overnight Mountain Lodge Los Helechos in Topes de Collantes dinner & breakfast
• 11 meals: 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
• Comprehensive city tour of Old Havana including the Museo de Bellas Artes and a Mojito cocktail at La Bodeguita del Medio
• Lectures and briefings
• Cabaret Show at Hotel Nacional
• All escorted guided tours and visits including admission fees throughout
• All transportation within Cuba
• Government Hotel Taxes
• Services of SLT local representatives throughout
* Charter flights tickets (not included) cost $500 to $700 based on seasonality.
* Air tickets include visa fee and airport Tax. Call 1800-7837839 for availability and rate.
Trip Interruption Insurance is recommended
Sunny Land Tours is not responsible for any issues/costs resulting from
delays or interruption in air transportation. All such issues should
be addressed directly with the airline.
An in-depth people to people experiences. Say hello to Havana with
plenty of time to really explore this fascinating city plus visit Finca
La Virgen and an overnight trip to the 3 must see cities of Cienfuegos,
Trinidad and Santa Clara. Well located hotel in
Havana plus top guides and amazing experience including El Canonazo
ceremony and Havana's top evening event, El Cabaret Parisien at the
famous Havana landmark, Hotel Nacional.